Subscribe to our FREE newsletter and each morning you will receive a brief FREE newsletter with the most recent articles on Alabama Pioneers. All that is required is your name and a valid email address.
Mobile Alabama 1901 (Detroit Photography Co. Library of Congress)
Check out our Biography books
The biographies of Alabamians in the Ebooks are from many sources. Much of the information comes from books no longer in print. We currently have eight Ebooks filled with hundreds of biographies to be downloaded immediately to your personal computer or other electronic device with Amazon’s FREE READING APPS
Most of the biographies include names and additional information on children and related family members. Click on individual books at this link BIOGRAPHIES OF NOTABLE & NOT-SO-NOTABLE : Alabama Pioneers to see a complete list of the biographies in each book.
Did you know…..
- You can help www.alabamapioneers.com remain FREE by purchasing books. A list of all books, paperback and Ebooks, that support this website can be seen at: Amazon.com.
- Ebooks can be downloaded immediately to computers and many other electronic devices such as cell phones and/or Ipads with Amazon’s FREE READING APPS
- You can borrow Alabama Pioneers Ebooks for Free if you Join Amazon Kindle Unlimited 30-Day Free Trial
- Share your own personal stories on Alabama Pioneers by becoming a contributing author. See the article entitled for details: Share your stories from the past – Here are the tips and guidelines to be accepted as a Contributing Author
- Information about Alabama Pioneers and ways to become a part of the growing Alabama Pioneers family can be found in the article entitled: I’m truly amazed at how far we’ve come. Here is how you can help AP continue to grow
- A monetary donation to Alabama Pioneers keeps the website FREE – as we grow, costs of maintaining and keeping the website safe for readers continues to rise. Any amount, no matter how small, is greatly appreciated.
Resolve to become a part of the Alabama Pioneers family as we attempt to preserve, document and share Alabama’s great heritage. Be sure to Like us on Facebook and share AP stories with your friends and family on social media!
WHERE DO I START? Hints and Tips for Beginning Genealogists with On-line resources
See larger image