Three Epitaphs from Colorado
- He was young
- He was fair
- But the Injuns
- Raised his hair.
- Poor Betty Conway
- She drank lemonade
- At a masquerade
- So now she’s dead and gone away.
- Here lies Dame Dorothy Peg,
- Who never had issue except in her leg,
- So great was her art, so deep was her cunning,
- That while one leg stood, the other kept running.
Alabama Footprints Confrontation is a collection of lost and forgotten stories that reveals why and how the confrontation between the Native American population and settlers developed into the Creek-Indian War as well as stories of the bravery and heroism of participants from both sides.
Some stores include:
- Tecumseh Causes Earthquake
- Terrified Settlers Abandon Farms
- Survivor Stories From Fort Mims Massacre
- Hillabee Massacre
- Threat of Starvation Men Turn To Mutiny
- Red Eagle After The War