10. You introduce your daughter as your descendent
9. You’ve never met any of the people you send e-mail to, even though you’re related
8. You can recite your lineage back eight generations, but can’t remember your nephew’s name
7. You have more photographs of dead people than of living ones
6. You’ve even taken a tape recorder and/or notebook to a family reunion
5. You’ve not only read the latest GEDCOM standard, but also you understand it
4. The local genealogy society borrows books from you
3. The only film you’ve seen in the last year was the 1880 census index
2. More than half of your CD collection is made up of marriage records or pedigrees
1. Your elusive ancestor has been spotted in more different places than Elvis!
Did you know that all E-books can be downloaded immediately from Amazon.com – Read eBooks using the FREE Kindle Reading App on Most Devices?
As family historian, do you have friends and family ask you how to get started in family research? This is a hard question to answer in a few minutes. The book below will help them get started using FREE online websites. Makes a great gift!