Upcoming countdown sales
- On July 23, 2020, Discordance: The Cottinghams (Volume 1) will be placed on sale for 99 cents countdown sale. The price of this Ebook will increase 5 times over the next few days until it returns to the original list price om July 30, 2020
- On July 29, 2020, ALABAMA GENEALOGY NOTES: Volume III will be placed on sale for 99 cents countdown sale. The price of this Ebook will increase 5 times over the next few days until it returns to the original list price om August 5, 2020
- On August 10, 2020, WHERE DO I START? Hints and Tips for Beginning Genealogists with On-line resources will be placed on sale for 99 cents countdown sale. The price of this Ebook will increase 5 times over the next few days until it returns to the original list price om August 17, 2020
Watch for more books on sale in coming days!
- More Ebooks will be placed in countdown sales in the coming weeks. All Ebooks will increase 5 times over 7 days until returning to the original list price seven days later.
- This pattern will continue until all 100 Ebooks have been placed in a countdown sale.
- The names of the Ebooks currently on sale will be announced each week in advance of its sale in this UPDATED POST on www.alabamapioneers.com BLOG, in the free daily newsletter, and through Alabama Pioneers social media prior to the sale date so check back frequently.
- Sales are only available at Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk marketplaces.
Discordance: The Cottinghams (Vol. 1)
Filled with drama, suspense, humor, and romance, DISCORDANCE continues the family saga from the Tapestry of Love series with the children of Mary Dixon who married Thomas Cottingham.
Inspired by true events and the Cottingham family that resided in 17th century Somerset, Maryland and Delaware, colonial America comes alive with pirate attacks, religious discord, and governmental disagreements in the pre-Revolutionary War days of America.
Orphaned at an early age, the Cottingham siblings face pirate attacks, illness, injuries, and the disappearance of a loved as they try to establish their lives in the wilds of early America. Will they prevail or be torn apart over the issue of slavery?
As in the Tapestry of Love series, the author takes the reader back in time to the beginning days of America. DISCORDANCE: The Cottinghams will appeal to a wide-range audience.