Welcome to Alabama Pioneers
Those who walk in another’s tracks leave no footprints
Alabama Pioneers is a FREE website devoted to discovering and sharing the footprints left behind by our ancestors through transcribed documents/articles, stories, and biographies as we journey through our state’s history. We report the great stories from the past!
At Alabama Pioneers, we search through thousands of historical documents to report important news of Alabama’s past. From historical accounts, genealogy queries and wonderful memories from our contributing authors, you will always find something interesting on Alabama Pioneers.
Whether you are interested in history, genealogy, interesting stories, old recipes, old household tips, or memories of the past, you should find something of interest on the website. Use our search engine to seek specific information or surnames that are of interest to you.
If you find an article you enjoy, feel free to comment in the Reply section of each article. We appreciate hearing from you. Be sure to follow us on Facebook or Twitter and sign-up for the daily newsletter below so you can stay abreast of what’s new on the website.
Check out our books on Amazon.com! (amazon.com/author/donnarcausey)
- Historical articles and stories about people, places, and events in Alabama
- Transcriptions of historical documents and articles about Alabama
- Heart-warming, humorous, and touching stories and memories from various contributing authors
- Old Recipes, household and health tips from the past
- Transcribed Newspaper articles from Alabama’s past
- Current Alabama historical news such as historical events, reunions, meetings etc.
- Biographies of Notable and Not-so-Notable Alabamians
- Alabama Genealogy information, such as deaths, birth records, family research, and etc. which is of interest to those researching Alabama connections.
- All our podcasts – — listen to them for free.
- All the stories, articles, pictures and questions which are only visible to our Patron members. While there are different levels in the Patron Program, all Patron members can interact and connect with each other in the Patron community. From genealogy and family research information on the beginning level of Patron, to contest and free books at the upper levels, our Patrons are rewarded for their participation. Read more about the Patron program at PATRON POSTS
Join us in preserving and sharing Alabama’s history! Learn more about our Patron program and how you can become an Alabama Pioneers Patron member.
Thank you for visiting and we hope you return again soon.
Donna R. Causey
Favorite memories aren’t meant to be sequestered in photo albums or exiled to attics, they should be shared.
“This packrat has learned that what the next generation will value most is not what we owned, but the evidence of who we were and the tales of how we loved. In the end, it’s the family stories that are worth the storage.“-Ellen Goodman – The Boston Globe
[memberful_buy_subscription_link plan=’15930-sample-plan’]buy here[/memberful_buy_subscription_link]