To Polish Wood Floors
- Take a strong boiled coffee and strain it twice through a fine strainer, then to three cups of the coffee add one-half cup of common sweet oil and beat well.
- Put it in a bottle and shake well each time before using.
- Apply the polish with a soft cloth and then polish with a dry cloth.
- The coffee drives the oil into the wood, and you will be surprised at the polish you will have on the floors. You only have to put it on once in two weeks.
- Now and then just wipe up the floors with a dry mop when they need it, and they look like mirrors.