ALFRED NEWTON ADAMS
BIOGRAPHY and GENEALOGY
Tallapoosa County, Alabama
Alfred Newton Adams was a physician, born July 17, 1831, in East Alabama, and died December 13, 1901, at Dadeville. He was educated for a physician, and practiced his entire life in Dadeville. He was a Democrat, a Mason and a Baptist.
Dr. Adams married in 1854, at Dadeville, to Mary J. Lamb.
- Mrs. George Ramer, Atlanta;
- A. L. Adams, Dadeville;
- Mrs. Julia (Adams) Brown, Dadeville;
- Mrs. John Murth, Frost, Texas.
Dr. Adams is buried in Dadeville City Cemetery in Tallapoosa County, Alabama.
- findagrave.com Memorial# 54801042
- History of Alabama and dictionary of Alabama biography, Volume 3 By Thomas McAdory Owen, Marie Bankhead Owen
Start researching your family genealogy research in minutes for FREE! This Ebook has simple instructions on where to start. Download WHERE DO I START? Hints and Tips for Beginning Genealogists with On-line resources to your computer immediately with the a FREE APP below and begin your research today!