- Elizabeth Scott lies buried here.
- She was born Nov. 20th, 1785
- according to the best of her recollection.
- Died when young and full of promise
- Of whooping cough our Thomas.
In a Pennsylvania churchyard
- Eliza, sorrowing, rears this marble slab
- To her dear JOHN, who died of eating crab
Alabama Footprints Confrontation is a collection of lost and forgotten stories that reveals why and how the confrontation between the Native American population and settlers developed into the Creek-Indian War as well as stories of the bravery and heroism of participants from both sides.
Some stores include:
- Tecumseh Causes Earthquake
- Terrified Settlers Abandon Farms
- Survivor Stories From Fort Mims Massacre
- Hillabee Massacre
- Threat of Starvation Men Turn To Mutiny
- Red Eagle After The War