ALABAMA GENEALOGY NOTES: Volume III
As I conducted research for interesting stories to publish and/or post on my www.alabamapioneers.com website, I continually found buried genealogy information, such as marriages, deaths, etc. that I knew would be of great benefit to family researchers, but it was hidden so well that most search engines would not find it. I decided to collect this information rather than disregard it and compile it in books.
This is the third book of the Alabama Genealogy Notes series and it includes genealogy information from various lists found in genealogical publications and newspapers around the State of Alabama.
Table of Contents
- LIST OF VOTERS IN BUTLER COUNTY, ALABAMA August 1820;
- JACKSONVILLE REGISTER, ALABAMA January 28, 1837;
- ALABAMIANS KILLED IN TORNADO OUTBREAK March 1932;
- THE GREENSBORO GUARDS Hale County, Alabama;
- GENEALOGICAL INQUIRIES From 1946;
- CHARTER MEMBERS FRATERNAL ORGANIZATIONS;
- GREENSBORO, ALABAMA EARLY FIRE COMPANIES MEMBERS