Patron member story This article and more abstracts are available in the ebook ALABAMA GENEALOGY NOTES Volume VII or Click http://www.alabamapioneers.com/did-you-know-we-now-have-an…/ to see how to Become a Patron and unlock this story now.
SOME GREENE COUNTY, ALABAMA
MARRIAGES FROM VARIOUS SOURCES
Location of Greene County, Alabama
- License for JOHN M. BATES to marry ELIZABETH PATTON issued 11 Aug. 1824. There is no minister’s return showing date on which ceremony was performed. “By Consent of Parent”
- From Marriage Record A, P. 37: WYATT HARPER married to SOPHIA BATES on 21 Dec. 1825.
- Probate Record D. p. 802 31st March, 1835. MARY JANE BATES has married HENRY FIELD prior to this date.
- Probate Record D. p. 804 – MARCH, 1835 -. MARTHA ANN BATES has married WILLIS B. HARVEY.
- JOHN W. BATES married to MISS ELIZABETH CONSTANTINE on 30 Nov. 1853, by C. C. CALAWAY
- RICHARD W. DERDEN to NANCY A. SPIDDLE in 1851
- ANN DERDEN to JAMES SHORT in 1831
- CLARISSA DERDEN to ABNER EVANS, JR. in 1831