Subscribe to Alabama Pioneers Patron/Patreon to see and hear more of Alabama’s history! (continued below)
We have been chronicling Alabama history and telling Alabama stories through actual documents, vintage books, court records, and old newspapers for years in an effort to discover and “bring to light” the footprints left behind by our ancestors via our website, AP website and our FREE Podcast, “The Alabama Grist Mill“.
A subscription to Alabama Pioneers Patreon
brings you even closer to the source of information.
BENEFITS FOR ALABAMA PIONEERS PATREON/PATRON MEMBERS
- Alabama Pioneers Patreon subscription members read all newly discovered information on the AP website first through stories, films, and daily posts—-unlocked only for Patreon/Patron members.
- Alabama Pioneer Patreon subscription members see ALL the raw historical information before parts of makes its way into our books.
- Alabama Pioneer Patreon subscription members see sneak previews of books and podcasts.
- Alabama Pioneers Patreons can download FREE ebooks
- All AP Patreon members participate in FREE monthly book drawings as well as other prizes we may have throughout the year.
- We have several tier levels of participation! Subscribe to Alabama Pioneers Patreon for only the cost of one cup of coffee per month.
Read some of the stories in our history series
The first four Alabama Footprints books have been combined into one book,
From the time of the discovery of America restless, resolute, brave, and adventurous men and women crossed oceans and the wilderness in pursuit of their destiny. Many traveled to what would become the State of Alabama. They followed the Native American trails and their entrance into this area eventually pushed out the Native Americans. Over the years, many of their stories have been lost and/or forgotten. This book (four-books-in-one) reveals the stories published in volumes I-IV of the Alabama Footprints series.
See larger image