This week’s podcast from the Alabama Grist Mill is an old story from Baldwin County, Alabama involving a fake murder and a stolen courthouse.
You now can listen below or now on Spotify by clicking here in addition to the usual your usual podcast players. Please subscribe to to the podcast for future episodes.
- Baldwin County, Alabama celebrated 100 years – and opened the courthouse cornerstone – see what was in it
- Have you ever heard of these ghost towns in Baldwin County, Alabama? [vintage pictures]
- This Baldwin County, Alabama feud went all the way to the Supreme Court
- Baldwin County Has Been The Theatre Of The Most Striking Events In Alabama’s History
- Baldwin, a county in Alabama where the Court House was stolen [film and photographs]
Discover more lost and forgotten stories about Alabama in:
The first four Alabama Footprints books – Volumes 1-IV have been combined into one book
- ALABAMA FOOTPRINTS Exploration
- ALABAMA FOOTPRINTS Settlement
- ALABAMA FOOTPRINTS Pioneers
- ALABAMA FOOTPRINTS Statehood